RIGHT NOW DO 3 THINGS & IMPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP: Couples therapy & relationship experts, Dr. Ray & Jean Kadkhodaian give their three tips that can immediately shift your relationship for the better.
1. Do something new and thrilling together
- Couples who experience something thrilling together create a bond that releases sexual attraction neurotransmitters
- What we know about human beings is that when we share a heart pounding experience together, we bond, and in the case of couples, it can create sexual attraction – The mountain between us (2017) about a male doctor and female writer that get stranded in the mountains after their pilot suffers a heart attack and the plane crashes.
- We are not talking about just getting flowers or greeting cards for your spouse on special occasions. We are talking about random surprises, little gestures that show top of mind
- John Gottman, a researcher about couple relationships – bid attempts
3. Sleep naked
- Skin to skin contact facilitates the release of the neurotransmitters oxytocin and vasopressin which are bonding chemicals
- In a cotton USA poll, 57% of those who sleep in the nude report being happy in their relationships
- Only 38% of those who sleep fully clothed report being happy in their relationships
If you have any questions, comments or topic suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Couples Synergy and our programs such as Relationship 101, the Couples Weekend Intensive and our premiere program called Couple2Couple, look us up online at www.couplessynergy.com